Product Code : FA-Sk07
Brand Name : TECHNODENT EXIM
Price And Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- - INR
As a prestigious manufacturer, supplier and exporter, we are offering superior quality Faro Autoclave to our esteemed clients. This easy to use, low maintenance and elegant design autoclave is manufactured and engineered by adroit technocrats with the use of quality assured components and sophisticated technology in line with the industry standards. It is used in hospitals and laboratories for sterilizing of hospital surgical equipment and other objects. This Faro Autoclave is closely inspected by quality inspectors on the basis of performance, energy consumption, capacity and so on.
The SK07 class B Autoclave version 16 and 21 is the vanguard of the dental sterilization sector for which FARO's Research and Development department has accurately selected its new composition, using electronics of the latest generation produced with SMT technology. This technology allows to minimize energy and water consumption and requires very little maintenance. The design is sober and ultra-modern for a perfect integration in the dental clinic, increasing its overall aesthetic quality.
VERSIONs 16 and 21
the printing or data storage devices are housed inside the lower door.
VERSIONs 16 and 21
Memory card type: Compact Flash record the cycles by means of the pecific SK07 Agent Compact Flash software supplied.
VERSIONs 16 and 21
with a connection to an external printer which allows coupon printing with detailed information about each cycle.
- Performs B-type cycles (121oC - 134oC - 134oC B-Flash - 134oC Prion) and test cycles: Bowie and Dick, Helix Test, Vacuum Test
- B Flash Cycle while respecting the parameters required, can reduce the sterilization process time of the small loads (up to 0.5 kg - version 16 and up to 0.7 Kg - version 21)
- LCD Display and user-friendly Control panel with 4 buttons to visualize instructions and information.
- Control of the physical cycle characteristics.
- Integrated safety system to monitor every phase of the sterilization cycle and to inform the user about any possible failure.
- Direct connection to the main water supply.
- Quick coupling faucets to load the water tank and drain the draining tank rapidly.
- Automatic load of the tank: all the autoclaves contain an internal tank to automatically charge the water and a tank for the used water.
- Long autonomy: 10-12 cycles (version 16) or 7-8 cycles (version 21) with a single load of distilled water in the integrated tank.
- Automatic loading of the tank by integrated water pump
- Limited water consumption thanks to the water injection pump in the chamber, which is managed by a software that avoids any waste.
- Low energy consumption: extremely low electricity consumption thanks to a copper chamber which has a better conduction capacity (compared to the ones in steel) and thanks to a resistance which is splitted in 3 software-managed sectors in order to avoid the heating where not necessary.
- Automatic low-temperature Standby to reduce the preheating time saving energy.
- Quick and easy porthole adjustment, by a simple pression on the button on the door and turning the porthole.
- Maximum temperature uniformity: the temperature and the pressure remain steady inside the sterilization chamber.
- "Last cycle" system: automatic advanced last cycle system, for a perfect dry of the loads.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Others
- Supply Ability
- As per client requirement Per Day
- Main Export Market(s)
- Eastern Europe, Western Europe
- Main Domestic Market
- All India